Join & Become an Angel
Members of the New Mexico Angels are investors who are looking to move companies forward through funding and coaching by experience. We are a highly active, organized and professional organization. We strive to present the best investment opportunities to our members by consistently doing a thorough due diligence process. Again, we are not a fund, members have the ability to decide for themselves which companies to invest in. Our deals are high-risk, high-reward. We have three levels of membership available to best suit our members.
Be sure to include the application fee. Membership applications are accepted year-round and if accepted, your membership will be billed at the same time next year.
Membership Benefits for all:
- Quarterly meetings by location and one annual meeting to hear investment opportunities
- Due diligence and screening performed by NMA leadership team prior to presentation for investment
- With membership dues, dinner and drinks is included at all the dinners
- Free admittance to our educational seminars – Angel Bootcamps and Women’s Entrepreneurial Workshops
- Coaching and advice on investments from other NMA members and leadership
- Connections to service providers and sponsors
- Networking events
- New Mexico Angel Tax Credit – for investments in companies in New Mexico
- For non-accredited investors
- For start-up companies, future investors, anyone looking to learn more about the investment community, Angel investing, while getting a chance to network with our members and sponsors.
- Investment in deals is not permitted at this level
Personal Membership (most popular)
- For SEC-Accredited investors
- For experienced individuals with or without prior investing experience looking to diversify their investment portfolio, provide advice and coaching to companies, or get involved in a company.
- See application for full terms
- For service providers – lawyers, banks, venture firms, marketers, etc.
- Allows for two members of the corporation to attend meetings
- Allows corporations to engage and network with our members
- Investment opportunities available only if individual members of the corporation are accredited
Sponsors vs. Corporate Members – All the same benefits of a corporate member, but sponsors get promotion! Our group is funded mainly by sponsorships, in exchange we promote their products or services through our vast network. Sponsors can be year-round sponsors, or specific event sponsors – educational events, dinners, networking events, etc. For more information on how to become a sponsor, click here.
Interested in learning more about the New Mexico Angels or becoming a member?