Join & Become an Angel
Members of the New Mexico Angels are investors who are looking to move companies forward through funding and coaching by experience. We strive to present the best investment opportunities to our members by consistently doing a thorough due diligence process. Our deals are high-risk, high-reward. There are various membership levels available to best suit our members.
- Monthly NM meetings, Rockies Venture Club (RVC) access, and annual conference to hear investment opportunities
- Due diligence and screening performed by NMA leadership team and RVC
- Entry to all NM Angels Sponsored events (in-person and on-line)
- With membership, dinner and drinks are included at all in-person social events
- Admittance to our educational seminars, see the RVC list here
- Networking and engaging with other angels on their investments
- Coaching and advice on investments from other NMA members and leadership
- Connections to service providers and sponsors
- New Mexico Angel Tax Credit – for investments in companies in New Mexico
PERSONAL MEMBERSHIP – $1,495
- For SEC-Accredited investors
- For experienced individuals with or without prior investing experience looking to diversify their investment portfolio, provide advice and coaching to companies, or get involved in a company.
- Access to RVC trainings and deals
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP – $1,495
- For service providers – lawyers, banks, venture firms, marketers, etc.
- Allows for two members of the corporation to attend meetings
- Allows corporations to engage and network with our members
- Affinity networking groups
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP – $800
- For start-up companies, future investors, anyone looking to learn more about the investment community, Angel investing, while getting a chance to network with our members and sponsors.
ENTREPRENEUR MEMBERSHIP – $400
- For entrepreneurs and early professionals
- Open to non-accredited investors
- Access to NMA networking events
- Investment in deals is not permitted at this level
YOUTH/SCHOLARSHIP MEMBERSHIP – RATES VARY
- Contact us for more information
All the benefits of a corporate member, plus sponsors get promotion! Our group is funded mainly by sponsorships, in exchange we promote their products or services through our vast network. Sponsorships can be year-round, or specific events – educational events, dinners, networking events, etc. For more information on how to become a sponsor, click here.
Interested in learning more about the New Mexico Angels or becoming a member?